Inkless Paw & Nose Print Pack
The Inkless Paw and Nose Print Pack is used to capture the print of a beloved pet who crossed over the rainbow bridge. You can capture a paw print, nose print or both. It is simple to use, mess free and non-toxic.
Each pack contains a wipe, coated white paper and a recycled Kraft brown envelope. The envelope is designed to fit into a Sarah Brown Watercolor Sympathy Card. The Inkless Paw and Nose Print Pack is an easy way to create an everlasting memory of your client’s beloved pet.
- Put the coated paper (glossy side up) onto a hard surface.
- Ensure the paw or nose is clean and dry.
- Once opened, the wipe is ready to use (it will feel dry to the touch but this is normal).
- Wipe the paw or nose generously.
- Place the paw or nose firmly onto the paper and press for a few seconds.
- Take care not to touch the paper as you may imprint your own fingerprints if the contents of the wipe touched your skin.
- The image will darken over a few seconds.
- As with all prints, the image will smudge if the paper or paw moves while the print is being taken.
- For best results, do not trim the fur and have the fur captured in the image as well.