Approved by Veterinarians
VetMedWear® is trusted by over 1,000 animal hospitals.
The VetMedWear® Suit for amputees covers the wound replacing the need to use an e-collar and reducing stress for your pet. It has a leg hole closure with a foam pad underneath for additional support. Universal for dogs and cats.
This is a custom item and may require 2 - 4 business days to make before it is ready for shipping. This item must go through the production time and express shipping does not mean it will be ready to ship in 1-2 Business days.
• Full length zipper makes it easy to apply and remove for checkups.
• GOTS Certified (Global Organic Textile Standards) organic cotton and dyes ensure the fabric is free of toxins and other chemicals that can be harmful to the wound.
• Lightweight fabric provides breathability to the wound ensuring healthy incision healing.
• Four-way stretchable fabric provides optimal comfort and mobility.
• Allows animals to urinate without removing the garment. The male version has a urination hole for dogs that can be opened or closed. The female version has a back opening for cats and dogs.
• Soft and stretchable leg cuffs add comfort and prevent irritation from the fabric rubbing against the body.
• Machine washable.
• Made from 94% organic cotton and 6% Lycra.
Allows pets to recover in comfort without restricting mobility or access to their food or water bowl.
Keeps the wound safe and protected from the external environment reducing the risk of infection.
Tolerated by more pets than a traditional e-collar which ensures the wound stays protected and reduces the risk of post-operative complications.
Designed in collaboration with animal hospitals and veterinary institutions.